What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in the hard drive of your computer by websites that you visit.
What Cookies do Xrockernation.com Use?
When you use this Site the following types of cookies can be set on your device:
1. Cookies which are strictly necessary for the provision of the services on the Site
These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for.
Some examples of these cookies include:
- Identifying you as being signed in to the Site and keeping you logged in throughout your visit on the Site;
- Remembering the content of your shopping cart while you are shopping on the Site.
These cookies do not usually contain any personally identifiable information
2. Functional cookies
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced and more personal features.
Some examples of such features include:
- Remembering your preferences and settings such as redirecting to a mobile version of the Site when you are browsing with a smart phone
- Remembering when you have voted for a design etc so that you do not do this more than once during your visit. These cookies permit us to provide you with a more personalized experience.
If you have an X Rocker account, a cookie on your computer lets us remember your user name and email address so you don’t have to enter it again when you are commenting or voting.
3. Other third party cookies
Here is a detailed list of all the cookies that we use and how we use them:
|XRockerNation||s||This cookie is used to identify users to the Site so they can log in, place orders etc|
|XRockerNation||loggedin||To let the site know you’re logged in|
How do I disable Cookies?
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you wish, you can change the settings on your browser to refuse all cookies. In addition, you can modify the settings on your browser to be notified when a cookie is sent or to accept all cookies. You browser’s help screen will tell you how to change your settings. However, you should note that disabling cookies may result in some parts of the Site not working efficiently or in slower downloads.